Good Morning, Kendall!
It's the last Tuesday in January for 2020 and this is one of those times of year when our to-do list feels a mile long, we are overwhelmed and we wonder how we're going to get it all done.
Juggling what we have to do with with what want to do plus all of little bits and surprises throughout our day can be quit the challenge.
I can definitely relate to being "busy" all day and then at the end of the day feeling like you didn't get anything done!
I've learned that this is a matter of priority management vs time managementand I wanted share my 5 "D" Method to help you whittle down your to-do list as we tackle this last week in January!
The 5 "D" Method:
* You can save the image below and use it as a reference any time you need it!
- Brain dump everything you feel like you have to on a sheet of paper
- Just let the pen flow and see what comes up
- Who can help you? Even if they don't do it exactly the way you would do it by the way
- This can save you massive amounts of time and stress and energy
- This also allows you to focus on your strengths and allows others
- Reschedule anything that does not need to be completed today
- Ask yourself if the task "urgent". If it isn't, defer it
- Remove anything on your list that you don't need to do
- We usually have tasks on our lists that we do not need to do at all
- Take ACTION!
- What's left on your list are the tasks that you can DO
- Aim to keep your daily total to 5 tasks or less
- Yes, You CAN!!!
You can apply this 5 "D" Method to any to-do or task list! Try it out and see how quickly your overwhelm decreases and your productivity increases!!
If you'd rather listen to these tips or get more insight on how to apply this 5 "D" method, checkout the video below. ⬇️
P.S. Every Monday I'm going LIVE to share my tips on how to have a FIERCE Week so if there's something you're struggling with, reply to let me know & I'll share solutions for you!
You got this and I've got your back!
~ Coach D. xo
Maple-Sweetened Banana Muffins
From Cookie + Kate
The recipe calls for basic ingredients and you can mix them all together in one bowl.
Too much to be true? Nope.
Photo Credit: Cookie + Kate
These whole wheat, maple-sweetened banana muffins are so fluffy and moist, I bet no one can guess they’re healthy muffins. They’re easy to make, too, with basic ingredients and only one mixing bowl! Feel free to add mix-ins of your choice, like chocolate chips or toasted nuts. Recipe yields 12 muffins.
Blue Skye Retreat
April 1-5, 2020
Tell Me More About The Blue Sky Retreat!
✨Our first retreat in 2020 is in magical Taos, NM, at the stunning Blue Skye Retreat and Bed & Breakfast!
💕 This historical space is the kind of place where “every chair has a story.”
✨There’s a yoga yurt, a meditation labyrinth, star gazing deck, and chili pepper 🌶 shaped hot tub at our retreat home! Single, double, and triple room options are available.
💕Hiking and visiting the extraordinary views at the Río Grande Gorge, Visiting & shopping in historic Taos Plaza & a full day soaking up the healing power of hot mineral springs at the Ojo Caliente Spa!
✨New Mexico truly has magical powers & we’re going to experience every little nugget available to Heal, Transform, & Empower from the inside out!!
Checkout this video to see more about Blue Skye!!
Come feel the magic!
Believing in YOU,
~ Coach D. xo