$2400* USD Single Occupancy
$2100* USD Double Occupancy
* Please see all details below
Our retreat has a maximum of 35 women and we require a minimum of 20 to offer the retreat.
Have questions about this retreat?
Please reach out to chat!
Soni: [email protected]
Coach D: [email protected]
2022 Updated Covid Protocols:
Due to COVID, we recommend selecting a single occupancy room if you aren’t comfortable sharing space with another person unless of course, you’re coming with a friend and you’re ok rooming together. We are not requiring proof of vaccination to request a roommate at this time.
FIERCE Pure Magic and Seven Hills Inn is committed to following CDC guidelines, the counsel of our COVID Compliance Advisor, and federal, state, and local mandates. The health and wellness of our team, our guests and communities remain our highest priority. In keeping with this ongoing commitment, updated state regulations, and the more positive (downward) trends in COVID statistics, we have updated our protocols and as of June 1, we moved to a “Mask Optional” protocol for both guests and staff.
Thank you for understanding.
- 4 incredible nights at Seven Hills Inn with your choice of a single room or a shared-double room
- Guest rooms include all the modern comforts, ensuite bathroom, luxury bath amenities, hair dryers, Bluetooth radios and USB plugs, 49- inch televisions, telephones, and complimentary wi-fi.
- 4 ½ extraordinary days together with morning movement & journaling practices, daily excursions, coaching sessions, a nature hike, and more detailed above and below
- 4 hearty breakfasts full of healthy food for all eating styles
- 4 wholesome dinners at Seven Hills Inn
- 2 lunches at Seven Hills Inn
- Our 3rd lunch will be on your own while we are in town during our free time in Lenox
- Entrance fees to all sites we visit together
- A nature walk through Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary (approximately 2.5 hours)
- Guided Canoeing/Kayaking Day Trip with Berkshire Canoe Tours (approximately 2 hours)
- Private 60-minute Yoga Class taught by Canyon Ranch Yoga Instructors provided by Lenox Yoga
- All taxes and fees for lodging and meals
- All gratuity for staff, meals, and amenities at Seven Hills Inn and Back to Basics Cooking | Catering
- Please see our Seven Hills Retreat page for more information
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation to and from Seven Hills Inn
- Transportation to and from daily excursions/outings
- Many retreat goers are driving in which means we will have access to numerous vehicles we can all share for these day trips
- Yoga mat, blocks, & straps - please bring what you prefer for our yoga class
- Other non-included items are: all souvenir shopping, food purchased while on solo time, personal phone calls, all spa/massage services, taxis, Ubers, and laundry.
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.
- Please see our registration page for more details
What You’ll Take Home…
- A nourished heart, mind, body & soul
- Harmony between your inner & outer worlds
- Practical steps to integrate all coaching, journaling, wisdom, lessons, & shares from our retreat
- A newfound love for nature, the Berkshires, & the grounding power of Mother Earth
- Deep and heart-expanding friendships with a group of phenomenal women
- Recharged physical and mental energy
- A renewed excitement for yourself and your life
- Clarity on what’s next, what’s possible, and how to get there
- Magical resources, tips, and tools for up-leveling your self-confidence and self-belief
- Incredible memories (and pictures!) of your awesome adventures, mouthwatering meals, and new BFF’s!
Choose Your Room:
You may choose either single or double occupancy at Seven Hills Inn.
Seven Hills Inn’s 57 stylishly renovated guest rooms and suites are located in three separate buildings, each with its own distinctive style. Guest rooms include all the modern comforts, ensuite bathrooms, luxury bath amenities, hair dryers, and equipped with Bluetooth radios and USB plugs, 49- inch televisions, telephones, & complimentary wi-fi.
- $2400 USD
- $2100 USD per person
* Please review our FIERCE Pure Magic Cancellation Policy below before completing your registration.
FIERCE Pure Magic
- For deposit only: Any cancellation made after June 15, 2022, will result in a total loss of the $150 USD deposit.
- Any cancellation made on or before August 15, 2022, will result in a 50% loss of total retreat price.
- Any cancellation made after August 15th, 2022, will result in a total loss of retreat price.
- We reserve the right to cancel this retreat if it is not meeting the trip minimum of 20 women
- If we do so, all funds, except deposits, will be refunded
- Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard Insurance online and choose from several policy options.